Sunday, October 28, 2012

Report Cards: Engineering Class

http://urbantitan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/grades-wallymetts-com.jpg
Recently the class has gotten their report cards however, I haven't yet received mine so I decided to evaluate my "active grade" grades. I believe I've worked to the full extent that I can in Engineering Class. I've completed all of my assignments and have worked to the best of my abilities. I've actually studied for tests and have put a lot of time and effort into these blogs. Nevertheless, their are quite a few things I can improve on this marking period, seeing as I do have a few 3's. I can improve my skills on the design process and defining the problem. I can do so by simply working on constructing the coaster car and physically going through each step in the design process. I've received a three on "organization" for binder check because I haven't been putting the dates on handouts; this marking period I've ensured that I do so. I have also gotten a three for presentation because I wasn't making eye contact with the audience. I believe I can correct this by running through my presentation a day prior to the actual presentation, ensuring I understand the design and am able to explain it in 30-45 seconds. Overall, I believe I did well on my report card, seeing as we're only in the first marking period. My goal is to improve and keep my grades steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment