Sunday, December 23, 2012

Progress Report #2!

We have recently been handed our progress reports for Engineering. This is basically a paper giving us an overall basis of how we have been doing so far in Engineering Class. It shows us the skills we need to work on and things we've become proficient in. I feel as though I'm doing well excluding the two 2.5's I have in the "define problems" and "writing arguments" standard. Aside from those two I've exceeded the class average, meaning I'm doing fine. Before I had all green bars but now I’ve gained two yellow bars, meaning I need to work on improving my grades. I find defining problems and writing arguments difficult so over this marking period I need to work on those two skills in particular. I’ve mastered “assignments”, “design process”, “reading to determine the central idea”, “write collaboratively, and “blogging.” I find blogging to be the simplest  way to earn a good grade because I actually do enjoy writing. In order to master each skill I could work on the skills more by going over my notes and practicing each of them. Overall I believe I did well on my progress report.

No comments:

Post a Comment