Friday, September 14, 2012

If I Were an Engineer I Would be a Biomedical Engineer


Imagine graduating college and being able to say you are currently saving thousands of lives every year. Imagine having the pride of benefiting the lives of everyday people and actually have made a change for better. No, this is not a fictional story; it’s the life of a Biomedical Engineer! These engineers aren’t your ordinary everyday doctors seen twice a year. However, they do in fact work to ensure the safety of patients and treat diseases.

http://staffingwise.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Biomedical-Chemicaltykjx2-593x366.jpgBiomedical Engineers basically create designs to help us understand the human body system more thoroughly; they perform tests on products to be manufactured, conduct research, and may tend to patients. They can also build products for special health care and research. They may also supervise at hospitals, making sure the right tools are being used while aiding a patient. If I could be any type of engineer I’d like to be a Biomedical Engineer because I have had an interest in medical since I was a child and I’ve always loved making people smile.

http://logosdatabase.com/logoimages/77814844.jpgThere are no words to describe the utter happiness you’d feel knowing you’re actually making a change, actually saving lives. It’s surreal to know you’re preventing someone’s life from going off “the edge”. Just that alone is perfect. I’d want nothing more than that, to actually feel genuine pride. I’d love to be a Biomedical Engineer because they use analytical thinking on a daily basis to find solutions and make efficient products. I’d be dedicated and committed because I’d be doing something I’d love while benefiting the lives of others. The entire job seems to be blissful. 

Sources to learn more 

No comments:

Post a Comment